Project Management Consultant, 2005 – 2006
Recruited to assist North Carolina in development and implementation of state MMIS system. Worked for head project manager in Project Management Office.
- Performed quantitative analysis on vendor’s project plans and authored paper that was used by the State as the basis to rebut vendor’s financial claims against State for project overage.
- Oversaw State efforts to resolve over 3800 issues as logged in issue tracking system.
- Managed State efforts to assess over 1500 changes made in legacy systems for design impacts.
- Led State effort to assemble four-day design presentation given to an audience of over 150.
- Rescued failing design efforts of two teams through project replanning and vendor negotiation.
- Managed State activities involved with development of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for fiscal agent operations.