Project Manager, 1996 – 1999
Recruited to manage supply system transition of 12 domestic and overseas naval air stations from standalone systems/operations to systems/operations partnered with regional naval supply centers.
- Conducted Business Case Analysis (BCA) covering costing, feasibility, and alternatives analysis. Sold recommendations to management.
- Led teams in software and operations redesign, data conversion, and site implementation efforts.
- Managed working group meetings. Arranged and moderated executive steering committee meetings.
- Coordinated project through extensive interaction with stakeholders from 25 commands.
- Saved Navy estimated $1,000,000 per year. Awarded Naval Commendation Medal for results.